Thursday, March 1, 2012

Catch Up

Here are just a few pictures I've taken over the week or two before my mom came out, nothing too exciting just a catch up on what I've been up to! Oh! And my neighbour from home, Grace, is studying in New Zealand for the next 6 months so she stopped in Sydney on the way to meet me for a couple of days. There's some of her pictures here too.

Gave myself a mohawk while dyeing my hair - what do you think?

Came across these bird cages hanging in an alley in the city, not too sure what they're there for!

Me and Simon, a friend from class who went back to Sweden after our first trimester

Hanna and I at her apartment for celebratory drinks after exams

Grace and I on my balcony, she brought me mittens!!

Matt, Rachael and I on our balcony

Up at the Blue Mountains


No comments:

Post a Comment