Thursday, December 8, 2011

Update!

I haven't been posting much recently because I've been so busy with Uni but here is a quick update of what I've been up to! Last week I had midterms in two classes and some assignments to do, so far I've done really well on most of them which is a relief after my first assignments in University! I'm now going into the second half of the trimester and trying to get some work out of the way so I don't need to be cramming it all in over Christmas break. I've been going out with girls from school and my housemates which has been nice and last weekend Tim and I went to the Eminem concert in Sydney! I've always wanted to see him live and he did not dissapoint. It's been so rainy these past few weeks, apparently the coldest and wettest in 50 years! I've been complaining about how cold it is but next week I'm heading home for the holidays and I will remember what cold really is. Can't wait to see everyone! Happy holidays x x

Christmas tree in Sydney

Patzy, Hanna and I studying

Me and Hanna out in Surry Hills

No comments:

Post a Comment