Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Back Down Under

Hi Everyone!

Well, I'm back in Sydney safe and sound! It feels great to be back but obviously I'm missing everyone at home. The weather's been pretty good since I got here, a little cold and rainy at first but now its sunny and mid 20s. I had orientation for college on Friday which went well, I have four courses each trimester. This trimester I have Understanding Advertising, Understanding Marketing, Understanding Personal Relations and Management Principles and Practices. I'm actually really excited to start, probably the first time I've been excited for school since my first day in kindergarden! I have a week off before classes start so I've just been hanging out a bit and getting over the jet lag. I will keep you all posted on how classes go and for now here are some beach shots I've taken since I got here! X


Palm Beach - About an hour North of Sydney, where "Home and Away" is filmed, an Australian show I've become obsessed with


Coogee Beach, just down the road from where I'm staying

Coogee Beach again

No comments:

Post a Comment