Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hello Again!

I have been VERY bad at updating this recently. I haven't had a camera or decent internet access and not really anything to update on but I guess I should keep it going. I've just started working at a call center in Sydney doing customer service for a weight loss company.. fun! Not. It actually isn't that bad, everyone I work with is really nice and they're all travelers like me for the most part. It's mostly Irish people actually, there was one other Canadian but she quit today. The company is called Igea life sciences, theres three products they sell: Bodytrim (a lifestyle program that tells you what to eat and do to lose weight, no miracle pills or anything) Super Slim (a shake you drink to feel full before meals, ya like that works) and Skin Physics who sell an age recovery system and a cellulite reduction system. I HATE the Skin Physics phone calls, basically the products don't work and therefore everyone calls to complain and send it back to get fixed. The other calls are all pretty straightforward, obviously you get a few nightmare calls but it's not really that bad. Other than the job I haven't really been up to much, trying to keep it low key so I can save up some money. I did go to Manly beach a few weeks ago so here's some shots from that! I will update again soon... I promise!



No comments:

Post a Comment