Thursday, February 24, 2011

Noosa

Noosa is a small beach town a few hours north of Brisbane. We were only here for one night but we got there pretty early in the day and the weather was nice so we went to the beach and I rented a surf board for a couple of hours. There is a french guy on our trip named Pierre who doesn`t speak much english but he wanted to learn to surf so I offered to teach him. I thought the language barrier would be a little difficult but he stood up on his first try! Must have had a good teacher ;).We stayed in these townhouse-like rooms which were kind of cool, the resort was really nice and I wish we could have stayed a little longer there. We had a free champagne dinner at the surf club in Noosa followed by my very first karaoke performance. I did `Wannabe` by Spice Girls with 4 other girls and then `Barbie Girl`by Aqua with my friend Colton. It was pretty funny but watching other people`s videos of it afterwards was a little embarassing.


Some of us at Noosa Beach

All the girls at the beach

Brett, Me, Kristin and Colton at the champagne dinner

Spice Girls, unintentionally matched up to the real ones (Baby, Ginger, Posh, Scary because of the tan and Sporty)

Barbie Girl with Colton

No comments:

Post a Comment