Sunday, February 27, 2011

Contiki Comes To A Close


So the day has finally come to say goodbye to the contiki crew. Can't believe how much we did in such a short amount of time and how fast it flew by! This was definitely one of the most amazing experiences of my life and I will never forget any of what I did or who I met. I am so fortunate to have had such a great group of people who were all so kind and welcoming to one another. Although I came out with a few bumps and bruises I wouldn't change any of it for the world. Dad, I don't have to get a tattoo to remember the trip now.. I'll have a wicked scar instead! A part of me doesn't want the trip to end but I'm also ready to get back to Sydney and start looking for work. I think my favourite part of the trip was sailing in the Whitsundays but it's a tough call! I had so much fun everywhere we went and it was so great to see so much more of Australia. The country is so huge though, I've barely made an indent in it! Overall, this was a great tour and I would reccomend it to anyone thinking of doing it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment