Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Coastal Walk from Bondi to Coogee


There is a famous walk here called the Coastal Walk that starts in Bondi and goes 6 km to Coogee. There are lots of beaches along the way and it follows the coast the whole way so you get great ocean views. On the day I did the walk it was pretty grey but it was nicer than having the sun beating down on me. It started to rain along the way but luckily when I got to Coogee the sky cleared up a bit so I could lay on the beach there for a little while. It's a beautiful walk, it takes about 1.5-2 hours but it's not too challenging which is nice.

The start in Bondi

Tamarama Beach


Bronte Beach, stopped to read for a little while

A massive cemetary along the way, great view I guess!

Clovelly Beach where I came snorkelling a week or two ago

Ocean pools they have at some beaches

Gordon's Bay, another snorkelling spot

Almost there!

Wedding Cake Island just out from Coogee Beach

Finally made it to Coogee!

The best way to end the walk


No comments:

Post a Comment