Monday, February 7, 2011

Bondi Beachouse

I finally got my new camera and have taken a few pictures of where I have been for the past week. This week has been pretty uneventful so I'm looking forward to my trip up the coast for a little more excitement! My Dad says I need more content so I went out taking pictures today to update everyone back home. On Saturday it was 38 degrees here and then Sunday it went down to 20! Such a drastic change in the weather and I've become so used to the heat that 20 degrees felt freezing (boo hoo, I know!). Yesterday was very grey and today was as well but luckily the sun has come out now and we got to tan a little on the rooftop.

My hostel in Bondi Beach

Our room, 6 share. So happy to get a bottom bunk!


View out my window
Grey days at the beach :(


Some graffiti down by the beach


View from the rooftop of our hostel, Tamarama Beach


Fleur from Holland and Sofie from Denmark, two of my roomates

Tanning on the rooftop

No comments:

Post a Comment