Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The 3 Attraction Pass

For 50 dollars you can buy a pass that lets you into the Sydney Aquarium, Sydney Wildlife World and the Sydney Tower (a less impressive version of the CN Tower :P). Since each of these on their own are around $35 I decided to get the pass! The aquarium and wildlife world are small, about a kilometer of walking each, and the tower is only a 15 minute walk from those so I did them all in one day. The aquarium was cool, it had one of those big walking tubes through the water so you could see all the big fish above you. There was also interesting facts everywhere about sharks and how few attacks there have been. I'm sure it's only to make the tourists feel better but it was still cool to read!


Largest shark mouth ever found



Made me think of the turtles in Finding Nemo! Righteous Dudee


The Wildlife World was a little dissapointing but for the price it was good enough for me! It's not exactly a zoo as most of it is indoors so there were more insects and small animals than anything else. It was still cool to see all the different animals in Australia. This place is like a minefield of things that can kill you! It is home to the most poisonous snakes and spiders of the world! Makes me a little nervous when I go to bed at night but I'm assuming they know how to handle it! The koalas and kangaroos were very lazy that day, I don't blame them it is so hot!!




Last but not least the Sydney Tower! I don't have a picture of the actual tower but here are some views from up top!

The Botanical Gardens and a bit of the Opera House

The suburbs go on forever!



No comments:

Post a Comment